Wednesday, December 31, 2008

My Personal Profile


I am a Christian and mother of five,(three girls and two boys). I am 52 years old, and I enjoy life to the fullest, I think. I have three grandchildren, two son-in-laws and soon will have my first daughter-in-law!
I am happily married to a layman in the church. He is Jack of all trades and master of some,(my opinion). A mechanic, a computer whiz, a Sunday School teacher for teenagers, a treasurer, a professional bus driver, a roofer, and if there is anything else, I could put it down later.
Here are my favorite things to do. I love to try my hand at writing plays, poems and songs. I play the piano at church and can accompany myself on solos with the accordion, sometimes dueting with my husband. I enjoy serving God. I enjoy sewing and crochetting and crafts.
I also enjoy the privilege of babysitting my grandkids and being with all my family! I always have an attitude of gratitude to God for His blessings in giving me such a wonderful privilege!
At the present time, I am still editor of our school's yearbook and it was my privilege again to coordinate the Christmas program for the school. That should be enough about anyone!!

No comments: